Thursday, August 16, 2012

Flipping out about the 21st Century Fluency Project

The wonderful Vicki Hagenaar shared the following link to what I found an insightful resource. I was particularly taken by the post "The truth about flipped classrooms", which addresses some of the myths and misconceptions around the flipped approach. I agree with Vicki that this a resource worth spending some time exploring. Vicki made the following comment when she shared originally:
I have spent some time this evening making sure I am happy with the Professional Reading I am to present to my team tomorrow and have stumbled onto this for those of you looking into flipped classrooms.
http://www.fluency21.com/blogpost.cfm?blogID=2777
You may need to join before you can access - it is well worth the up to date info that will come to you:) (source)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: