The video below is an interesting example of a presentation capture that has been shared with the public. While watching it a couple of questions arose for me:
- How much did the audience actually go away with?
- Could there have been a more effective way of presenting this information that would have engaged the audience more actively?
I'm not going to answer my own questions - but have included a video below that perhaps offers an alternative, and you could also check out this interactive activity from here where they have a lot of others to choose from ;-)!
- What are your reactions and thoughts?
- Is there be a place for this type of 'presentation capture' in education?
- What are the possible benefits or drawbacks?
- Does the other video embedded here (below the first) offer any additional benefits?
- How about the interactive, self-paced task?
The description of the video on the site reads: